Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.follow.hk website (“website”) operated by FOLLOW(“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without notice or liability to you. Please review the terms periodically to remain informed about the bounding of the service. By continuing to use our website following such amendments to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by such amendments.
- Advertisting rights
We reserves the right to sell, license and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights in connection with your User Submission, and FOLLOW and its licensors or affiliates will be entitled to retain any and all revenue generated from any sales or licenses of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or distribution rights. Nothing in these additional terms obligates or may be deemed to obligate FOLLOW to sell, license or offer to sell or license any advertising, promotion or distribution rights.
- Links to and from the Website
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by FOLLOW. FOLLOW has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that FOLLOW shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- User’s Conduct
Please follow these policies when using the website:
- Do not use our Services to engage in illegal activities or promote dangerous and illegal acts.
- Do not distribute sexually explicit or pornographic material. Do not drive traffic to commercial pornography sites. We do allow naturalistic and documentary depictions of nudity (such as an image of a breastfeeding infant), as well as depictions of nudity that serve a clear educational, scientific, or artistic purpose. Note that your profile photo cannot include mature or offensive content. For example, do not use a photo that is a close-up of a person’s buttocks or cleavage.
- Do not promote content relating to political organisations, political parties, political issue advocacy or fundraising, and individual candidates and politicians.
- Do not distribute depictions of graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Do not use our Services to mislead or confuse users by pretending to be someone else or pretending to represent an organization you do not represent.
- Do not spam, including by sending unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitation.
- Do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website.
- Do not post or transmit any Information or software which contains any virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- Do not upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, Information obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner or rightholder.
Except as permitted under these policies, you have no rights in or to the Information available on the Website and you will not use the Information available on the Website in any manner or for any purpose.
- Account registration and Security
You may need to create an account to access some features or areas of the Sites. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for any and all uses of your account, and you must keep your password secure. You may never use the account of another user. You must notify the FOLLOW immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account. Although FOLLOW will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of FOLLOW or others due to such unauthorized use.
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you and without cause, terminate all or any part of our Services to you and consequentially prohibit your right to access to the Services and/or the Website and you understand this is a risk of participating in the Service. We retain the right to retain or delete data provided to us by you at our sole discretion.
- Several Users
- Third Party Information
You recognize that the website may contain Information provided by Third Party Providers or sourced by FOLLOW from other references or sources. We do not responsible or such Information if it is not up-to-date and do not separately verify such Information. FOLLOW do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Information. Any use of and reliance on such Information is at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the FOLLOW is the owner of the intellectual property rights in all contents available on www.FOLLOW, including but not limited to all Data. Except with the express permission of FOLLOW, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
- Representations & Warranties
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. By submitting User Submissions to the Sites, you represent and warrant that the User Submissions is your original work. In connection with User Submissions, you further affirm, represent and warrant the following:
- The User Submission does not violate any agreement between you and a third party;
- You have obtained all consents, and possess all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and any other proprietary rights, or the necessary licenses thereto, to grant the license rights set forth herein;
- If necessary you have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Sites and these Terms & Conditions, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use;
- You have read, understood, agree with, and will abide by these Terms & Conditions;
- The User Submission and FOLLOW’s use thereof as contemplated by these Terms & Conditions and the Sites will not infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any rights affecting copyright, patent, trademark, unfair competition, contract, defamation, privacy or publicity, or violate any law;
- You agree that you will, at your own expense, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the FOLLOW and its affiliated and related entities, licensees, successors and assigns, employees, officers and directors, representatives, contractors and agents from all claims, losses, damages and expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and disbursements) arising out of or in connection with a breach or alleged breach by you of your obligations or warranties herein.
- Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
ALL CONTENT ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR YOUR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES. YOUR USE AND BROWSING OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR OTHER ERRORS. FOLLOW DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF SUCH INFORMATION. ALL CONTENT ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FOLLOW DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE SITES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. FOLLOW DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FOLLOW, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITES, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, (II) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (III) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITES, (IV) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITES, (VI) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FOLLOW IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FOLLOW SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE ANY DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE, YOU RELEASE FOLLOW, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, OBLIGATIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS OR DEBT, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY’S FEES), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the FOLLOW Affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), arising from:
- your use of and access to the Sites;
- your violation of any term of these Terms & Conditions;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the Sites.
- Partial Invalidity
If at any time any provision of this Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law or any jurisdiction, neither the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this S Terms and Conditions nor the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision under the law of any other jurisdiction shall in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- Governing Law
COPYRIGHT © FOLLOW